the ladies way

 
Gossip
The Ladies Way Search Engine
Femina
Just cooked...
     

Quote of the Day

Were it not for the shepherds, there would have been no reception. And were it not for a group of stargazers, there would have been no gifts.
-TiMax Lucado, 'God Came Near'-

Did you know that TheLadiesWay blog has it's own search engine?

Meet the Story-Teller Fairy

Google
 
Black is the crow; the dollhouse white
Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I’m looking at my new dollhouse.
Have you seen a lovelier one?
So white and clean and beautiful.
Sometimes looking at it brings tears in my -suddenly- blue eyes.

I didn’t really ask for it and maybe that’s the reason
why they gave it to me so eagerly.
Now everyone feels obliged to say
they’re happy for me indeed.

Even my image in the mirror is smiling to the gift,
for pain has no reflection.
Only the crow standing sometimes at my window,
the one that looks at me and sees enough,
says ‘you liar!’ and then it goes.


Shylar F.H.


posted by Ladybird @ 11:26 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Check PageRank
About Me
Name: Ladybird
About Me:
See my complete profile

Permanent Fan Club


Click if you dare

Previous Post
Archives
Links

Subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


The ladies way© blog is spam-safe. All emails are maintained by feedburner. You will only get an email whenever a new post will be publiced.

Subscribe to my RSS feed.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
blog search directory
blog directory
Free advertising
Entertainment blogs
blogarama - the blog directory
Blog Directory
Womens Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Top Blogs
Show all blogs

© the ladies way .Template by Isnaini Dot Com