the ladies way

 
Gossip
The Ladies Way Search Engine
Femina
Just cooked...
     

Quote of the Day

Were it not for the shepherds, there would have been no reception. And were it not for a group of stargazers, there would have been no gifts.
-TiMax Lucado, 'God Came Near'-

Did you know that TheLadiesWay blog has it's own search engine?

Meet the Story-Teller Fairy

Google
 
The restaurant of the month: Cosa Nostra
Monday, January 29, 2007
Cosa Nostra
Psirri, Ag.Theklas 5
Athens, Greece

I love risotto with prawns. (Especially when it happens to be the best in the city)
I adore Frank Sinatra (his songs make me feel like I’m in love).
I appreciate good service.
A beautiful ambiance always affects me.

That’s why I will definitely go again to Cosa Nostra.
The dishes are mouthwatering, the staff warm and lively, one of them stopped out of the blue to light my cigarette, I got scared when a flame appeared suddenly in front of my face. Really cute, ha? The decoration is that of an italian restaurant in New York (I suppose so. I’ve never been to NY, but friends who’ve been there support the theory above), the food in the same concept, too. The music was fantastic, Frank Sinatra mostly and other jazz&soul oriented music.
Just go! You will love it! And it’s not expensive either.
Oh! Don’t forget to take a look at your plates; they are SO beautiful with that small pattern of the most famous buildings of NY!

Labels: , ,



posted by Ladybird @ 2:39 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At February 3, 2007 at 4:15:00 AM PST, Blogger TK Angels said…

    Hi-just going through blogs. My name is Terri and I am from Dayton, Ohio in the United States. Loved reading your blog. I finally got to see Frank Sinatra right before he died. I received 2 free tickets to a place in Cincinnati, Ohio. He was good, but it was at the time when he was forgetting the words and he had to have cue cards. My mother was born in New York and she got to see all the great performers. Like Frank, Dean Martin, etc.

    Take Care,
    Terri

     
  • At February 6, 2007 at 9:40:00 AM PST, Blogger Hope said…

    I love Frank Sinatra! By the way, your blog... *****

    Kisses,

     
  • At February 6, 2007 at 11:13:00 PM PST, Blogger hongcgi said…

  • At February 10, 2007 at 5:29:00 AM PST, Blogger Lamporekkio said…

    Ciao,mi chiamo Gianluca e sono italiano,vedo che apprezzi scampi,Sinatra e i luoghi con una certa atmosfera,anche da noi ci sono posti come Cosa Nostra...
    Ristoranti piacevoli,etc..
    Non capisco molto bene l'inglese,e mi da un pò fastidio scriverti in italiano,ma ho poco tempo.Mi sembra un blog quasi completo,manca una tua foto.
    Non capisco(vedi tk angels) chi commenta i post senza attenersi al contesto,chi se ne fraga dove è nata o se ha i biglietti per non so cosa!!!Datti foco tk angels!!!
    Goodbay Lady

     
  • At February 11, 2007 at 11:22:00 AM PST, Blogger chandra said…

    Hi,

    I beautify hotels, restaurants, homes, offices, gardens.... in short any place,... with my art works- paintings, murals, sculptures, mosaic ..

    come, lets meet up at my place :

    chandrasart.blogspot.com

    warm wishes

    chandra

     
  • At June 9, 2007 at 5:42:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Going to Greece on our Honeymoon have to check out this place as we both love Risotto. Thanks for the Tip.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Check PageRank
About Me
Name: Ladybird
About Me:
See my complete profile

Permanent Fan Club


Click if you dare

Previous Post
Archives
Links

Subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


The ladies way© blog is spam-safe. All emails are maintained by feedburner. You will only get an email whenever a new post will be publiced.

Subscribe to my RSS feed.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
blog search directory
blog directory
Free advertising
Entertainment blogs
blogarama - the blog directory
Blog Directory
Womens Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Top Blogs
Show all blogs

© the ladies way .Template by Isnaini Dot Com